Looking for a truly collaborative environment to practice healing arts? Dharma Healing Center may be the place you’ve been searching for.
Dharma Healing Center llc is a privately owned healing center in Providence, RI. We offer healthcare practitioners a relaxed work environment that allows them to be independent business owners within the support of the Dharma structure. Practitioners focus on the one-on-one, hands on care of clients. We currently have space available for a qualified Acupuncturist, Nutritionist or Herbalist (with a focus on holistic nutrition), and Health Coach.
We offer all applicants the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic, supportive work environment. Our talented staff offers 14 different modalities of bodywork, giving DHC’s clientele a comprehensive range of services. In addition, all team members are given administrative support and clinical leadership. At DHC we embrace the philosophy that there is plenty for everyone; therefore, inter referrals between team members are common practice.
Dharma is equipped with 8 spacious treatment rooms on the lower level, and 3 studio spaces for yoga, Pilates or other fitness classes on the upper level. If you are interested in teaching a class please email us for an application form.
• Licensed in the State of RI (must be in good standing)
• Hold current liability and other insurance coverage applicable to licensing
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
• Flexible personality, with an ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with all team members
• Able to show proven success (or a viable plan) in healthcare and client retention
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Recent graduates meeting our qualifications will be considered for a 90-day internship (with hiring based on an end of 90-day review)
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include a cover letter that explains your vision and/or mission.